We believe that Christians are called:
• To follow Jesus
• To tell people that there is good news now
• To help set free those who are lonely and lost
• To let people see new possibilities when things are dark
• To set free those who are burdened and battered by life
• To show that today they can experience God’s favour
Luke 4 v 18, 19
18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed; 19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord."
What We Believe
We believe in the truth of Biblical Scripture and invite all who come to discover new life by faith in God’s amazing grace through a commitment to the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
We encourage people to find the joy and peace of being filled with God’s Holy Spirit.
The congregation is a combination of evangelical, traditional and charismatic people from a variety of denominational backgrounds. Church members are committed to the Nicene Creed.
We are an independent church, part of the “Grace Fellowships” a small group of evangelical congregations whose ministers meet together once a year